Awesome service @ VacMaster Technical Office!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Sooo...
As many of you know, I went on a hunting trip to Montana recently. Well I drove to Lawrence, Kansas first to meet up with my buddy. I brought my new VacMaster Pro360 sealer with me because after looking online, I realized that the Techical Office was in Overland Park, KS which is only like 30 minutes away. I brought it because my new machine kept making a humming noise like a cable or wire hanging down over the bottom fan. I could get it to stop if I shook the machine or turned it on it's side. I fiigured I would run it by the office and see if they cold look at it for me once I returned to Kansas from Montana. Sure enough....Not only did they look at it, they fixed it on the spot; only took 20 minutes or so. The In house technical service rep. Mike was very professional, helpful and fast. He told me that they don't normally do face to face with customers as most all machines are mailed in. He even brought me upstairs to his technical desk to show me that the machine was working properly now. I guess that explains the hole in the wall office that was really hard to find inside the building.

Anyways, if you are looking for a new vac sealer, I highly recommend VacMaster after the exceptional service I received from the tech guys!

Reactions: smokerjim
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky