Automatic proper time /temp controller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dan the mano

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 22, 2017
Proper time /temp and step control ( there was a total of 6 different steps you could program in this this ). Hey you guys ,there used to be a auber PID controller that would control your time ,temp and also could have up to 6 different steps to it. my one has since wore out and I am looking to replace it, however they do not make this any more. You see this PID would do all these steps by its self once you hade them programmed in. I am looking for some direction say in where I could get another such tool. I do not have wifi here. I do hope that my description is understandable and i thank you in advance .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky