Applewood smoked chicken thighs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

captain randy

Original poster
May 31, 2015
New Hampshire Seacoast
After reading about all of the delicious recipes; I decided to try smoking some thighs!

"Sackings23"  posted this recipe:

Made a nice rub with Paprika, Garlic, Onion powder Black pepper, Weber kick-n-chicken. Set in the fridge overnight.

225 degrees for 3 hours. Apple chips

Simply the best tasting, most moist thighs, I have ever tasted!

A

Oh my God, those sound incredibly good! They must have been so soft and fantastic!!!

It's a bison NY strip steak day over here today, although after reading this post, the idea of chicken is sounding pretty wonderfully! Great thread!!!

And Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, Chicken thighs are fantastic!  My son smoked some for me today with our chick rub over hickory, apple and cherry wood.  They were very good.  Leah, try them, you will enjoy!  Also I want to see your plated view.  I have no q-view, my camera disappeared while was in he hospital and haven't been able to replace it yet, soon though  Captain Randy, yours look great, thanks for sharing.  Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky