Apple Cider Vinegar , is there a difference

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been reading about folks drinking Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (1 to 2 TBS in a glass of water) for improved health, and tangentially about it helping with night leg cramps. I've always been afraid to try it because I know it is hard on teeth. Nevertheless, yesterday I tried a glass of water with 1 TBS of Bragg's and while I could not drink the entire 8-oz of water (never mind 2-TBS of Bragg's) I made it about 2/3's of the way through, and immediately rinsed with lots of water.

And, I didn't have any leg cramps last night!

I am going to have to read more about this...
When starting keto it is very common to have night leg cramps.

A cap full or two mixed in water during the day gives many, including myself, relief.

LYTE BALANCE Electrolye Concentrate | Liquid Electrolytes Drink Mix w/ Sodium, Potassium & Magnesium | Daily Hydration, Muscle Recovery, Immune Support, Rehydration | Keto, No Sugar (64 Servings) https://a.co/d/0SXRhbM

Reactions: Retired Spook
You know - the lemonade with vinegar tastes fricken good!

Also, it is Simply Lemonade that I bought, not HEB. I'm getting old...

Reactions: jcam222
I found staying hydrated has prevented that for me.
I drink lots of Ice Tea and water.
Ever since the doc put me on Ozempic, drinking straight water has become extremely challenging. That stuff has really changed my taste buds...

Try a glass of fresh squeezed lemonade with 1-2T of this in it. So refreshing on a hot day. Really kicks it up a notch.
In order for that to work, I suppose I'd have to like both lemonade and vinegar. I'm not much on citrus or anything tart or sour. I can handle sauerkraut ok, but dill pickles are a hard no.

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
Who remembers Jogging In A Jug? It's basically ACV and some kind of fruit juice, or juices, usually grape and apple. It was all the rage in the 90's...

I've been reading about folks drinking Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (1 to 2 TBS in a glass of water) for improved health, and tangentially about it helping with night leg cramps. I've always been afraid to try it because I know it is hard on teeth. Nevertheless, yesterday I tried a glass of water with 1 TBS of Bragg's and while I could not drink the entire 8-oz of water (never mind 2-TBS of Bragg's) I made it about 2/3's of the way through, and immediately rinsed with lots of water.

And, I didn't have any leg cramps last night!

I am going to have to read more about this...
I cain't mix it in a drink and finish it either.
So I drink it straight and chase it with a glass of water. Deep breath chug it exhale drink the water before trying inhale or its a painful choke. LoL

I cain't mix it in a drink and finish it either.
So I drink it straight and chase it with a glass of water. Deep breath chug it exhale drink the water before trying inhale or its a painful choke. LoL
Hopefully that’s not damaging the enamel on your teeth or your throat. I’ve read in many places that straight like that can be very harmful.

Reactions: Retired Spook
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky