Apology

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

msmith

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 22, 2006
Haltom City Tx
I have to say that Im sorry for my opinion on a post that got my dander up. I didn't mean to offend anyone. But who are we to critize someone for trying thier own thing. If it wasnt for common folks to try something different where would we be now. I think a person should be able to do what they want to do when they want to.

two things

1] i want to see what you said to see how bad it was

2] thats why i love this site, everyone is so nice and we feel bad if we think we did someone wrong. even if it was not really as bad as we think. i have changed what i said a few times. when i typed it, it sounded good but when i read it, wow i thought it came across as bad.

He didn't write anything bad at all. He's been way to hard on himself. I think he should delete THIS thread and move on. Public apologies are admirable, but have something to apologize for.
msmith, you did nothing wrong. Voiced your opinion. I don't feel there is a need to apologize for an opinion unless it's hateful or not within the context of the discussion.

On the top right corner of the post you'll see an "X" just click it. I believe only the moderator can delete the entire thread.
Anyway, you're a stand-up guy. If everyone you come in contact with was that apologetic, this would be a whole different world.

Marvin -

I don't know what happened but from what I see your a really sweet guy.

Here's a big ole Italian style {{{HUG}}}

Debi

Marvin, If that entire Topic Thread needs to be deleted, PM me the thread location and topic and I'll kill it. But I'm with the 'Slinger -you voiced an opinion-nothing wrong with that!

I'm with GS Marvin. I say leave it, I wish I hadn't deleted my first posts to the topic. It is uncharacteristic for me to backtrack and I only did so out of respect for THIS forum. Besides, it makes a guy feel good when his smokin' brothers have his back so to speak. ;) Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky