1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anyone still around in NE???

Discussion in 'New England Members Group' started by poobah18, Jun 22, 2018.

1. JR-SMOKER

JR-SMOKER Newbie

SW NH here. Just joined the forums today.

2. not far away!

3. Not far at all. Getting ready to do some butts on sunday. Anyone else getting their smoke on?

4. if weather allows im going to get squeals going

5. Gonzo01

Gonzo01 Newbie

I am doing Cajun smoked steelhead today. Brisket tomorrow.

CT here by the airport

6. normanaj

normanaj Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

4lb boneless butt going on around 2am tomorrow.

7. I typically start too early on my shoulders, so I waited till 11 pm to put them on. Well the largest one took 22 hours. This was at 12 hours and the shoulder on the left top was almost twice the size of the others. Smallest was 8 pounds. 20190414_110621.jpg

8. weather did not allow for long enough to get any cooking done, but i did get to clean the smoker out, and modify the counterweight. fingers crossed for this weekend.

-I have four fundraisers, two weddings, and four parties this summer, so I need to get going!

9. I have never let the weather stop me.

10. rain and snow don't bother me. gale force winds do.

11. I hear you, wind can be tough according to the smoker. If you look in the second pic I have the canopy ratchet strapped to the 1300# smoker.

12. JR-SMOKER

JR-SMOKER Newbie

Very excited just received a call yesterday from Lang that my 36"Hybrid Deluxe is on the trailer and heading my way for delivery.

13. The wait is the worst. Can't wait to see it in action

14. Central Mass here
    . But really just about Southern NH as I am about 1 mile from the border.

15. tropics

tropics Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Looks like I have a lot of neighbors on here now.
    Attleboro just off rte.1
    Richie