Anyone still around in NE???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I typically start too early on my shoulders, so I waited till 11 pm to put them on. Well the largest one took 22 hours. This was at 12 hours and the shoulder on the left top was almost twice the size of the others. Smallest was 8 pounds.
20190414_110621.jpg

Reactions: poobah18
weather did not allow for long enough to get any cooking done, but i did get to clean the smoker out, and modify the counterweight. fingers crossed for this weekend.

-I have four fundraisers, two weddings, and four parties this summer, so I need to get going!

Very excited just received a call yesterday from Lang that my 36"Hybrid Deluxe is on the trailer and heading my way for delivery.

Looks like I have a lot of neighbors on here now.
Attleboro just off rte.1
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky