anyone near st louis mo want my old offset?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

netspyder

Meat Mopper
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 18, 2022
Collinsville, IL
i say old ... but i've only had it for ... 8 months? got an upgrade yesterday and i can't see ever needing to run 2 smokers at the same time. it's seen a fair number of hours of cook time... and it has enough room in the main cook chamber to cook 2 medium briskets and a 15-lb turkey all at the same time... or 25 lbs of round (pastrami) and a water pan next to the firebox. has good draw on the stack. downsides are due to overseas manufacture - thin steel (1/8"), bolted together, cheap gaskets, paint instead of powder coat. slide out expanded cooking grates are handy, and lift-out fire grates make ash removal a snap.

anyway, i'm giving it away but i don't think i can ship it. happy to deliver in the st louis area if someone will use it, or if you're driving through or want to pick it up, that's cool too. the paint on the firebox cooked off, so i've been applying spray oil to that area on every cook.
IMG_0272.JPG

Reactions: BigW.
I saw this the other day . There's a couple members that live in Collinsville .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky