Anyone near Green Bay

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kallud

Original poster
Jan 20, 2017
Green Bay, wisconsin
Was wondering if there is anyone in or near Green Bay to maybe get some help with my build electrician would be very helpful or someone comfortable with electrical components of a smoker.

Will do. The 900 has a add on smoke box for $$$ that's supposed to be good for cheese and the like but I'm hoping that using a AMPS in the 590 without running the pellet will suffice. I'm also getting the searing plates for burgers and brats so I'll be anxious to see if they perform well enough.

2 year old thread and the OP only has 10 posts, but if you consider 970 miles then I'm fairly close. :emoji_blush:

Chris

Tom I'm game as long as it isn't a Boeing 737 max.

Chris

Tom I'm game as long as it isn't a Boeing 737 max.

Chris

LOL! I ain't flown in years honestly. Last time I did was going to Europe and I forgot what jets we got on!

Hey, I resent that, (kidding) Boeing is funding my retirement! PLUS!!! They gave me a free Brinkman when I retired.

Hey if you ever get a hankering to see planes and all..EAA is nearby me. Maybe we could all do a meet up there some time and have some pulled pork after?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky