• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anyone near Green Bay

kallud

Joined Jan 20, 2017
Was wondering if there is anyone in or near Green Bay to maybe get some help with my build electrician would be very helpful or someone comfortable with electrical components of a smoker.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Nice. You will have to let me know how that RT-590 performs for you.

Carvendive

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 15, 2018
Will do. The 900 has a add on smoke box for $$$ that's supposed to be good for cheese and the like but I'm hoping that using a AMPS in the 590 without running the pellet will suffice. I'm also getting the searing plates for burgers and brats so I'll be anxious to see if they perform well enough.

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
2 year old thread and the OP only has 10 posts, but if you consider 970 miles then I'm fairly close. :emoji_blush:

Chris

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Tom I'm game as long as it isn't a Boeing 737 max.

Chris

Carvendive

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 15, 2018
Hey, I resent that, (kidding) Boeing is funding my retirement! PLUS!!! They gave me a free Brinkman when I retired.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined May 19, 2018
Tom I'm game as long as it isn't a Boeing 737 max.

Chris
LOL! I ain't flown in years honestly. Last time I did was going to Europe and I forgot what jets we got on!

Hey, I resent that, (kidding) Boeing is funding my retirement! PLUS!!! They gave me a free Brinkman when I retired.
Hey if you ever get a hankering to see planes and all..EAA is nearby me. Maybe we could all do a meet up there some time and have some pulled pork after?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks