Anyone know if this would work?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello I make Pizza all the time on my grill without a stone. Just carefully throw the raw dough on the oiled grill grates. Watch carefully so it doesn’t burn flipping maybe necessary but not always. Requires a bit of practice. Don’t over cook as you add your ingredients after the dough is partially cooked. I have used the stone also and it work but I think you get better results from using a metal pizza pan. Lots depends on the type of grill you have. Mines a Weber 300 series.

If you can get your grill up around 600-700 degrees then it should work fine.
Check out the pizza kettle attachment, all you need is a $99.00 kettle. & the kettle pizza attachment. It makes the best pizzas you will ever eat!
I have one & they are awesome!!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky