Anyone in Raleigh area who can help with UDS build?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cameron8645

Original poster
Aug 4, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I have a drum and had a guy that said he would help, but has since backed out and my drum just sits. So I was wondering if anyone in the Raleigh area could either loan a hand or tools and space to put one together. The drum is a sealed drum, so the top needs cutting off and still needs a good burning.

I am not in a hurry, so I can work around schedules and can pay with food or beer. Will be my first build, so guidance may be needed.

Also, unrelated to the question above, where are y'all getting your meet?

Thanks SMF!

do you have a grinder? the lid can be grinded off... you really dont need more room to work with the build other than where its sitting now... I live no where near you... but.. Ill help as much as I can here

mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky