anyone growing the record breakers.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

big game cook

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 22, 2008
ILLINOIS
i am growing the b-hut jolokias for the first time this season. i germinated them behind my woodstove in the house. i went to wood heat 2 years ago with gas costs. the dry and warm temps did wonders.

here is a couple pics. first is jolokia and second is african fatilis.

im a big time chili head. my profile pic is jalapeno 1/2s stuffed with cream cheese and breakfast sausage topped with bacon. smoked. these will surley be a welcome addition. after i get used to them,lol.

I think ShellBellc and Richoso are growing those wicked buggers. And some "Slivinia" or some such? Hungarian hots and japs are good enough for me. Well, OK, so the occasional hab does make an appearance...PHEW!

These little guys are PeriPeri

they are a tiny African pepper like a thai bird chili, but a bit nastier. the guy who gave me the seeds claims 90,000 scovilles.

too small for abt, so I think they are going to be smoked and made into hot sauce

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky