Anyone awake?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

geigs

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 8, 2006
Minnesota
Hello smokers!

working a smoke right now - 1:38 my time here in MN (i'm off tomorrow)

I didn't have a lot of time to prepare my Butt tonight - wife called and said we were having people over on Saturday and she wanted some pulled pork...I got her on at 6pm and the temp is now 166* almost ready to wrap in foil

I will try to get pics...or I might stuff it in the oven to finish (I'm also about 10 adult beverages into the smoke((decided to take 'er easy tonight)))

Sounds good Geigs lets see some pics/ Ive never done a butt around here brisketts and ribs are more popular, I do bologna logs and gabbage a lot. The only problem i have is when i smell smoke the long necks jump into my hands.

Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t forget that Finishing Sauce!
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky