Anybody know anything about the Blazn Grill Works pellet grills?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Haven't used one but a rep and owner were at a bbq fest that I was at. Gave a nice demo. Apparently the owner was a fabricator and was making his own pellet munchers and decided to get into the business. The lineup all have chamber temp and meat probe. All had a second upper rack standard. The hopper went up the whole side of the unit and held a ton of pellets. Seemed well built. May be an up and comer but no experience with using one. Definitely worth a look.

They had several units at out site at the American Royal. We did not cook on them but did use one to burn their aux smoke device that you fill with pellets and lite up. It smoked for several hours on a load pf pellets and I got to open and look at their pellet grill a number of times. It is a heavy duty unit that is well built and heavy. The counter balance on the lid gives it a "big boy" look and those that have used it had nothing but compliments on performance. I believe there is a pellet test/performance review on the Pelletheads.com web site that goes through an unbiased evaluation of the unit.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky