Any wood workers out there...... this is cool.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It is true that we do not allow most off-site links at this time but we do allow embedded videos from youtube even though it has a clickable link in it.

I have put the re-embedded the video as Dave originally had it.

Last edited:

...and here I thought that outside links were not allowed on SMF, what was I thinking.

That is not a link....Cliff....its an embedded video....those are totally allowed.
Actually it's a video with an outside link embedded in it, scroll over the "YouTube" in the lower right hand corner...
Evening Cliff........   My mistake........ You are correct in finding that outside link embedded in the embedded link.....   I am deleting the link.....  

Thanks for pointing that out......   

DaveOmak

It is true that we do not allow most off-site links at this time but we do allow embedded videos from youtube even though it has a clickable link in it.

Well, Cliff........   I tried to make your wishes come true....    Jeff was correct to reinstate the video...   I knew I was wrong in deleting it......   

That was very cool, glad the video was put back. I wish I had that kind of talent.

Last edited:

Thanks, Jeff...You've Done a wonderful thing here with this Site...Keep Up The Good Fight...

Not that it matters and I do understand the Reasoning for the rule......I think the most important part here is that and I know its TRUE for ME. If I follow a Link off this site, I always come back.....but I DO understand the reason, A lot of people like to see How Far they can Push the Envelope......Keep up the GREAT JOB Jeff.....

SmokinMad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky