Any other Aussies here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AussieSmoker91

Original poster
Jan 23, 2022
Hey guys, I’m a new member from Australia and was wondering if there’s any other Aussies on here as well?

Hey guys, I’m a new member from Australia and was wondering if there’s any other Aussies on here as well?
How you goin and welcome!

We see the occasional Aussie drop in. Kiwi's as well.
I'm not from Australia but I did spend a month in 2015 between Brisbane, Townsville, the Cannington Mine (in the outback), and Sidney.
Then in 2008 I spent 9 1/2 months in Melbourne. Loved it all!

How you goin and welcome!

We see the occasional Aussie drop in. Kiwi's as well.
I'm not from Australia but I did spend a month in 2015 between Brisbane, Townsville, the Cannington Mine (in the outback), and Sidney.
Then in 2008 I spent 9 1/2 months in Melbourne. Loved it all!

That sounds awesome mate. I’m from Victoria where the weather isn’t quite as nice as Queensland but I find a way to get the smoker fired up as much as I can, even during the winter months.

Reactions: tallbm
That sounds awesome mate. I’m from Victoria where the weather isn’t quite as nice as Queensland but I find a way to get the smoker fired up as much as I can, even during the winter months.
Nice! That means you can easily get your hands on that James Squire Amber Ale! Was my favorite beer to drink on while I was there :)

Nice! That means you can easily get your hands on that James Squire Amber Ale! Was my favorite beer to drink on while I was there :)

Yep, James Squire do a nice beer. I usually drink Carlton Dry, but I’ll drink anything cold pretty much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: tallbm
Welcome from Virginia! Looking forward to seeing what you put out, everyone likes pictures here! I spent some time in Darwin a while back, interesting place!

Reactions: AussieSmoker91
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky