Any one seen one of these smokers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It looks great but I am just wondering how long that plywood is going to last once you start using it

I seen that one about a year ago. I was going to build one for just cold smoking but just never got the time. If memory serves me right he lends one out and the guy caught it on fire. Not the fault of the smoker but the user made the mistake. I think the referred to it as the coffin. I would not think twice about building one. Go for it report back with the final thoughts.

I haven't seen one of them used for a smoker and maybe a low temp smoker for bacon or sausage like a smoke house or something.

What he said reflects my opinion also.

I would think it would be okay for cold smoking but I would worry about catching it on fire trying to hot smoke...

I would be more worried about the glues used in making the plywood off gassing that it actually catching on fire.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky