Any new Michigan Members?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Drew and Mel. Keep the 6th annual Fowlerville Fattie Contest in mind. We’re always looking to meet new smokers and have more entrees in the contest.

Howdy Muskegon ,

Great to have ya..
Hope you get up in here off and on and get some stuff posted .
Enjoy the snow and cold.
This sux! 5°

I haven't even put together my MES. I am a noob and not about ti try to get it dialed in with this weather.

Rings, I've been trying like H-E double toothpicks to get you another Michigan member. I bought my BIL a WSM and all the "neccessories" for Christmas. He is in Jackson, and he still hasn't lit that thing up yet! I need someone to go over and light a fire. Literally!

Rings, I've been trying like H-E double toothpicks to get you another Michigan member. I bought my BIL a WSM and all the "neccessories" for Christmas. He is in Jackson, and he still hasn't lit that thing up yet! I need someone to go over and light a fire. Literally!
Oh snap! Jackson is the best big buck deer hunting area around. Nice.
We will see him one day I'm sure

The 2018 Fowlerville Fattie Contest date has been postponed. I have hunt tests that weekend.

I’m guessing it’s going to be an August or early September date at this point. Tried for another date in June but to many people from the Fowlerville round table or overall group have already made plans.

Smoker

The 2018 Fowlerville Fattie Contest date has been postponed. I have hunt tests that weekend.

I’m guessing it’s going to be an August or early September date at this point. Tried for another date in June but to many people from the Fowlerville round table or overall group have already made plans.

Smoker

Sounds good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky