Any feedback on the Hark Texas Pro Pit?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dryandice

Original poster
Jun 9, 2020
G'day
Being a decent all rounder on Charcoal/Kettle/Gas burners, i've been looking into offset smoking.
Ive been there done that with a very cheap smoker to figure out very quickly that this is a "you get what you pay for" in terms of budgeting/cutting corners/cheap mods.
I've looked at the Char-Griller $600-800 models in Bunnings and all reviews say they're rubish.

I can't find much, but from the little iv'e found the Hark Texas Pro-Pit says its a pretty decent rig but reviews are very slim. Cost is roughly $1499 + Shipping which is abit of an investment.
Has anyone got any experience with the Hark newer model offset smokers?
Would appreciate any feedback!
Cheers Guys
- Josh

G'day
Being a decent all rounder on Charcoal/Kettle/Gas burners, i've been looking into offset smoking.
Ive been there done that with a very cheap smoker to figure out very quickly that this is a "you get what you pay for" in terms of budgeting/cutting corners/cheap mods.
I've looked at the Char-Griller $600-800 models in Bunnings and all reviews say they're rubish.

I can't find much, but from the little iv'e found the Hark Texas Pro-Pit says its a pretty decent rig but reviews are very slim. Cost is roughly $1499 + Shipping which is abit of an investment.
Has anyone got any experience with the Hark newer model offset smokers?
Would appreciate any feedback!
Cheers Guys
- Josh
Hey mate - i've got one and they are fantastic. it's my first stick burner & I can't stop using it. Shop around & you'll get it less than that dependent what state you're in.
Another one to look at is the flaming coals offset smoker - effectively the same thing.
I had the same issues looking for reviews lol but can confirm great bit of kit.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky