Antique Globe Slicer Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

allymansfield

Original poster
Aug 27, 2016
Morning from Texas, ya'll!  I have an antique Globe slicer, it was a wedding present to my grandparents back in the 1930/40's.  My husband insisted we bring it back to TX from NY last time we drove up there and now its sitting in our (temperature controlled) garage.  It is in great shape, just needs a good cleaning.  The blade is still super sharp and the sharpener is still in good condition as well.  I have all the attachments for it and I am pretty sure it still runs.  The thing weights a metric ton I am sure of it!  Does anyone know how I could go about finding out a value on it?  We won't use it and I'd like to sell it to someone who will, but I have no idea what it's worth.  I don't want to make a fortune on it, just a fair price.  Any suggestions?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky