• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another Quality product recall

padronman

Master of the Pit
Joined May 5, 2011
Why does this NOT surprise me?  I swear I just don't know why anyone would by an MES!!!  I made that mistake one time.....ONCE.  Never again.  Buy a smoker with some quality..........there should be no reason you should have to do anything other than plug it in and enjoy.  Too often I see people having to replace cords......heating elements......thermostats......and of course adding a device to produce smoke!!  To me that just screams poor quality.  Sorry for the rant, but I fell for that trick one time and learned my lesson. You get what you pay for.

Scott

Happy Smokin-It #2 owner

ostrichsak

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 4, 2013
My MES30 isn't blowing up (yet) but it isn't much better than that as I'm still dealing with warranty issues w/MB.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.