Weber is introducting a stand alone Griddle.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HowlingDog

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 16, 2019
Saw this on another forum:

1677041422067.png
I really like my Blackstone, but Weber has traditionally made a high quality product. Only seems to be available from their website at the moment. I am not currently in the market for a new griddle but I wonder who will be the first to get one?? Any bets??

Not me, but if I were in the market I would sure take a closer look.

I'm not so sure. Weber has had kettles figured out for a long time, but it seems that their first time with a pellet pooper was a swing, and a miss. The name doesn't mean a thing in the long run. I'd stick with a Blackstone.

I’d agree with 6GRILLZNTN 6GRILLZNTN I’ll be looking for a new flat top soon but I’d be hesitant to buy one of these wage. They first come out. Might be worth to hold off on a purchase until some reviews start coming out.

Reactions: JLeonard
It looks nice, I like the grease drain much better than my Blackstone. I would consider it if didn't have a Blackstone already

No worries buying Weber products . They make 100% good on any problems you might have .
I heard about the Griddle the other day . They are also putting out a SmokeFire with a sear station , and a electric grill called the Lumin .

Reactions: clifish
What I'd love is for someone to produce a 2-ish burner grill / 2-ish burner griddle combo unit. I don't need a big gas grill or a big griddle, but would like a small one of both!

From a build quality standpoint I at least would like to see one up close and personal. I’d expect it to be very nice.

I like the placement of the grease trap. Geez now im figuring how to arrange my patio to fit this on there!

Jim

Awesome. Price point looks reasonable and comes with a hood. That may be in my future.

Looks like the 70th Anniversary kettles are $100 off on Weber's website. $339 if you like the colors.

No worries buying Weber products . They make 100% good on any problems you might have .
I heard about the Griddle the other day . They are also putting out a SmokeFire with a sear station , and a electric grill called the Lumin .
Now that smokefire would be interesting.

Now that smokefire would be interesting.
It looks pretty cool . Has a system of different grates that goes on one side . Not sure what else is different . I've seared with mine and it does pretty good as is for a pellet grill .
1677078440683.jpeg
The one I thought was interesting is the Lumins electric grill .

Nope! lol! I'm good for now. And if I was looking. I'd wait to hear some reviews of theirs first.
Me too, would be tough to not get another Blackstone, especially when Wally world closes out for the end of season. I have the seen the Blackstone 36 pro for low $300 then. But I would certainly give the Weber a look if it can be found locally.

Reactions: Steve H and chopsaw
It looks pretty cool . Has a system of different grates that goes on one side . Not sure what else is different . I've seared with mine and it does pretty good as is for a pellet grill .
View attachment 658478
The one I thought was interesting is the Lumins electric grill .
what is the lumans electric? is that part of the new SmokeFire? I have not seared yet with the MB800, just smoked then either into the oven broil for ribs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky