Another Non-fat Dry Milk Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How would sodium tripolyphosphate compare to high heat NFDM powder as far as binding properties?
You may or may not be interested .
This was done with Dave's veg stock STPP ham injection . Made up by weight of the meat paste , mixed in held over night then smoked .
Veg stock
STTP
salt
sugar
cure 1 .
Fantastic texture .
This was cut the next day '
20210704_080303.jpg
This was held in the fridge for a week .
20210708_112359.jpg

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
I'll make a suggestion for a pineapple sausages for the celebrate sausage series 2021 if you are still looking for ideas....

WHAT!!! Are you kidding, I would love that! I am literally filming the series as I type this (took a break to let me meat chill😀). Today we are doing Smoked Rabbit Salami, Saucisson Sec, Mexican Mole Salami, and Sudjuk 4 ways. Tomorrow I've got 5 more sausages lined up. For the series this year I have a spot for 4 more recipes. I would love to feature your pineapple sausage! Is it the recipe from this post: Formulating a pineapple smoke sausage recipe.... | Smoking Meat Forums - The Best Barbecue Discussion Forum On Earth! or have you tweaked it in any way?

Thanks again

Reactions: DanMcG
i was just josshhin. no bad intentions ..although i suppose it coulda seemed so...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky