Another Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zjaybird

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
Denver
Denver Colorado metro here
Using a Weston (Prego Trade) 36in Stainless Steel vertical propane smoker.
Try to use chunk wood, cut on a table saw to get small enough to fit cast iron smoke box. Just got it and seasoned it.

Used Brinkman all in one smoker for a while as I experimented with different things. Stayed with a propane smoker due to usual winds on the plains. Anybody have any suggestions on what they have found works good with a Weston vertical smoker, please drop me a line. I will try to be as helpful as I can.

Thanks
Jay

Welcome to SMF congrats on the new smoker. Have fun and happy smoking

Hi Jay, and welcome to the SMF. Plenty of good advise from great folks who enjoy sharing good things.

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

Be sure to check out Jeff's 5Day Smoking Basics eCourse, you can find it here it's "FREE"...5 Day e Course

Everyone here enjoys seeing the qview so be sure to post plenty of pics.

First off welcome Jay to SMF. You already know how good the place is so I'm glad you came out of the darkness and saw the light. We are always glad to have new people here cause they might just look at things and little differant then we do and that always make for some really differant way to do things. I hope you have the how to's and what if's on the whole Qview thing and if not go here:
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=58920
and it will show you how to post pictires so we can see what your smoking on and with and what your smoking. So hurry and go get something to smoke.
Welcome To The Addiction

Welcome to the forum from the other side of the mountains. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to SMF!! I’m so happy you decided to join us.

Tom

biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky