Another new weapon for the arsenal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redneck5236

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 24, 2019
For about three years been doing a lot of baking mostly different breads and bagels ! Been using a thirty year old kitchen aid mixer that gives me grief now and then ! For Christmas my wonderful beautiful wife has up graded me to a 5qt kitchen aid pro ! Absolutely love it ! Can't wait to make a batch of bread !

Attachments

• 1225201136_HDR.jpg
    1225201136_HDR.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 22
VERY NICE!!!!
That 5 qt bowl means you can increase each batch of bread by another loaf. When I make 4 loafs in my smaller bowl, it's always a fight to keep the dough from climbing up onto the mixer itself.
Merry Christmas.
Gary

Last edited:
Very nice! You must have been good this year! Enjoy it, and merry Christmas!

Ryan

Nice. We have one also. Works good. We love making bagels with it. Only complaint is the whisk doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the bowl. You have to manually stir once in a while.

You'll have to give feedback maybe mine is a lemon.:emoji_wink:
Corey

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky