Another New One from California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to SMF!!!

I was going to go to Culinary School here in Michigan, but declined for many of the same reasons you mentioned - along with the fact that prep work would cripple my already computer abused hands.

Instead I am working towards my Nursing degree and enjoying every minute of my classes so far.

Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can help you with in making the best BBQ!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome JavaMaven -

The brisket looks good. Did you enjoy it? That's the main thing with food and smokings no different. We all have our own likes and dislikes. If you and your family enjoyed their supper you done good!
wink.gif

Welcome from down the road in Port Hueneme! Maybe if we get enough west coasters around here we'll be able to have an SMF get together that won't take a 2 day drive to get to.

Welcome to SMF. This is a great place to meet new people and share ideas. Glad you could join us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky