Another new guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buddy

StickBurners
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
FT. WORTH
Hey ,my name is Buddy and I'm pretty new at smoking meat. I had a smoker built about 7 months ago and have been experimenting and trying to learn . I've had stuff turn out bad and some come pretty good. I really enjoy smoking meat and I just recently learned about this web site,
and I have learned a ton in the last few days

Buddy

Fort Worth

Welcome to SMF Buddy- a lot of talented folks on this site and the best thing about it all is that they are willing to help you learn. Since you have checked out this site and "have learned a ton", check out tulsajeffs' Smoking Basics Course. It's an excellent resource to at hand.

Hello Buddy, welcome to the SMF. You have found the right place to help you smoking meat!! Everyone is always glad to help you if you ask. If I can help just give me a holler!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky