Another fun morning in the kitchen. And. A gift from a great friend.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
lol! How about those increased tolls to a thruway that was supposed to be free like 10 or so years ago?
I don't even look anymore, the EZ Pass just reloads from my CC. We make too many rips to the PA house to even worry about it.

Reactions: Steve H
I don't even look anymore, the EZ Pass just reloads from my CC. We make too many rips to the PA house to even worry about it.
Yup. Same here. Though, I can't wait to see the charges when I start using it in the RV.

• Wow
Reactions: clifish
Those sandwiches are fabulous, kind of makes me not want my leftover Cincinnati chili for dinner tonight.
Where did you get those neat ferment caps from? I've not seen ones like that before. I've been using very small glass jelly jars to hold my kraut down, and yours look like they'd work really well.

One hell of a gift Steve! And that sandwich looks delicious! I'm not much of a kraft fan though

Ryan

Those sandwiches are fabulous, kind of makes me not want my leftover Cincinnati chili for dinner tonight.
Where did you get those neat ferment caps from? I've not seen ones like that before. I've been using very small glass jelly jars to hold my kraut down, and yours look like they'd work really well.
Thanks! I got the caps on amazon. These work great!
One hell of a gift Steve! And that sandwich looks delicious! I'm not much of a kraft fan though

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

The baked Italian hoagie looks great Steve! They really are nice to have that way from time to time.

That’s an awesome dehydrator too! Very nice gift from one of the most generous person around. You will use the hell out of it, I use mine all the time.

The baked Italian hoagie looks great Steve! They really are nice to have that way from time to time.

That’s an awesome dehydrator too! Very nice gift from one of the most generous person around. You will use the hell out of it, I use mine all the time.
Thanks Joe! I have plans to use it often.

Man Steve, you've got it going on with all the pickling and fermenting. Some fantastic looking stuff right there. That sandwich looks great also. We are bog fans of the Domino's Italian subs and I re-create them on a regular basis also.

That jerky looks amazing too and a great gift from your friend. This made me remember back to your recent thread and doing jerky in the oven. I guess those days are over :emoji_wink:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H and bauchjw
Everything looks great Steve. I am also a fan of the Domino's Italian sandwich. Yours looks better though, would definitely eat all of those. Nice Dehydrator, excellent gift.

Man Steve, you've got it going on with all the pickling and fermenting. Some fantastic looking stuff right there. That sandwich looks great also. We are bog fans of the Domino's Italian subs and I re-create them on a regular basis also.

That jerky looks amazing too and a great gift from your friend. This made me remember back to your recent thread and doing jerky in the oven. I guess those days are over :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thanks Robert! It's nice having friends such as these! ;)

Everything looks great Steve. I am also a fan of the Domino's Italian sandwich. Yours looks better though, would definitely eat all of those. Nice Dehydrator, excellent gift.
Thanks Mike!

Wow Steve! Awesomeness abounds in this thread! Killer jerky and sandwich, I love Kraut, then that amazing gift! Love seeing what you post and with that new dehydrator I’m guessing it’ll be jerky rich for the near future🤣 Great to see!

Wow Steve! Awesomeness abounds in this thread! Killer jerky and sandwich, I love Kraut, then that amazing gift! Love seeing what you post and with that new dehydrator I’m guessing it’ll be jerky rich for the near future🤣 Great to see!
Thanks Jed! The jerky came out great. I have about 15 pounds of top round in the fridge. Plan on doing more during Christmas weekend.

Reactions: bauchjw
Morning Steve , All post that I respond to gives me email responces after that. Yesterday I received one in this post of yours about a drone, now I cannot seem to findi it just the edited post. So was looking and can't seem to find it as a new post.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky