Another Foot !!---And 18" more!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Bear...did you know a Croc. has TWO lips????
14036602763_feacec016b_b.jpg

...just kidding...

And I thought I had it bad with 2 in this morning but a foot still in yard.

We've been lucky this year---Every time we get a foot or more, the last foot was about gone.
If the predictions are right, we're about done for the year. They're calling for highs in the 40s & 50s for the next two weeks. I'll take it !!!

Bear

Crocus & Tulips. Here it's mostly Tulips.

Bear

OOOOPS---Mrs Bear informed me I was wrong about "Tulips".

The Early flowers here that usually get covered with snow are "Crocus" and "Daffodils".

Xin Loi,
Bear

So We thought that was all for the year, but yesterday they predicted 1" to 3" of Snow for the day after Easter Morning.

Turned out to be another 7" by 6 AM, on April 2, the day after Easter.
That makes our Grand Total on the year 84"----AKA 7'.

Just a couple of Quick Shots:
IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

We've some good ones this year as well. For the first time in over 20 years I had to call in because we got about 14" of the wet heavy snow. Could not got down the road. The geese like this stuff though.

24879695_1622593377786344_1817871018513836901_o.jpg

We've some good ones this year as well. For the first time in over 20 years I had to call in because we got about 14" of the wet heavy snow. Could not got down the road. The geese like this stuff though.

View attachment 359404

That Snow will be a Messy shade of green soon!!
Watch where you step!

Bear

Reactions: Steve H
Only spotty snow patches here in the valley. We're getting ready for mud-season. I just started doing poop patrol. It's amazing what one pup can accomplish in a few months. One wheelbarrow full down another to go.

Chris

We still have snow on the mountains but I’ve started mowing the lawn already.

No mowing here for awhile yet.
About half of that last 7" is still here, but it should be gone by tomorrow with the 64° they're calling for.

Bear

OK Guys!!
Looks like that's it for us here in SE PA. No more Snow (Knock on Wood).

So we ended up with a grand total of 86"----Yeah, That's 7 foot, 2 inches for the 2017-2018 Snow Season.

Right now we got a Blue Sky, Bright Sun, and 63° (11:30 AM).

Have a Great Summer, Guys!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky