Another Father's Day Feast (with Q-View - Pics!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

K9BIGDOG

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 7, 2017
New York
Had the family and some close friends over for Father's Day. I like to put on a big cook every year for Dad's Day and this one was kind of special because it was my first one as a new Grandpa.
Started out with some Stromboli in my Camp Chef pizza oven - My own recipe pizza sauce, pepperoni, Genoa salami, roasted red peppers and a 4-cheese pizza blend. I could've just eaten that all day. Next was my Peach Whiskey BBQ Smoked Wings. About 12 lbs of wings and not many leftover. Later came the ribs... Four racks of Babybacks, rubbed and smoked no-wrap about 4.5hrs. Also my own Big Dog's Bodacious Bourbon BBQ Beans and a Corn Soufflé (did the soufflé in the regular oven). The highlight of the day was of course my 6-month old grandson getting his very first taste of Grandpa's ribs!!
Hoping all the Dads and Grandads has as nice a day as I did!

Stromboli
stromboli.jpg

Peach Whiskey Smoked BBQ Wings
wings.jpg

Ribs! Ribs! Ribs!
ribs.jpg

ribs2.jpg

ribs3.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

Big Dog's Bourbon BBQ Beans
bigdogbeans.jpg

Everyone loves the Corn Soufflé
cornsouff.jpg

Highlight of my day!!:emoji_grinning:
firstribs.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Everything looks fantastic! I cannot even choose on what I like better: everything looks awesome! Congrats on your " first one as a new Grandpa"! A lot of work and looks like you have accomplished your goal.... Like!

Reactions: K9BIGDOG
Congrats Grandpa! A fine looking grandson you have and a great feast! Nice job!

Ryan

Reactions: K9BIGDOG
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky