Another boring turkey pict

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kevin DeShazo

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 7, 2018
Heres my boring orange black tea and bourbon brine turkey smoked over apple chips
20201126_174058.jpg

Looks good to me! Pass me over a couple slices... I'll help it out to not be so boring! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Looks good. I always take out that plastic thing a ma jig. I remember when we where first married my wife cooked the bird with that little bag that contains the liver and gizzard. We all laughed. Still was a great Thanksgiving. Family thinks I'm crazy but I love the neck and butt.

Thanks fellas, appreciate the likes and comments. Heres a plated pict, ate way too much and then there was blueberry lemon pie for deasert

On the plate is mashed potatos (wife and our son made, greenbeans w shallots and shrooms, sausage and cornbread stuffing, glazed carrots and the there was also some pistacio fluff. You can see the cranberries our daughter made next to the plate. Wife and son, who is autistic also made a lemon blueberry pie for dessert.

20201126_181351.jpg

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thanks fellas, appreciate the likes and comments. Heres a plated pict, ate way too much and then there was blueberry lemon pie for deasert

On the plate is mashed potatos (wife and our son made, greenbeans w shallots and shrooms, sausage and cornbread stuffing, glazed carrots and the there was also some pistacio fluff. You can see the cranberries our daughter made next to the plate. Wife and son, who is autistic also made a lemon blueberry pie for dessert.

View attachment 472700
Beautiful dish!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky