Another Bhut thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This will be our third year for the "bhut's", and yes, I've been pronouncing them the way abelman wrote it out. These are unGodly hot. If you have a piece of pepper the size of MAYBE and eraser head of a #2 pencil it's too much raw. My thought is the initial flavor is almost green tomote or celery or something, but that only lasts for a second, then any flavor that was there is completely undetectable. I can't describe it. One guy I gave a piece to took half an hour for his eyes to stop watering and head sweating, and he is a hot pepper junky! His brother got a bloody nose from that tiny little piece. One guy took a strip about 1/4 inch wide and the length of the pepper and put it in a gallon of pickle chips for a week. One guy tried a pickle and you would have thought he ate a straight habby. You REALLY REALLY need to be careful with these! But boy do they get a converstation going!!!

I'm serious, a super small sliver of a piece of this is too much to eat straight. Look down at your key board, see the @ symbol above the 2? Take a piece that size and cut it in half. Normal people won't be able to stand it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky