And they say global warming is not true....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoked

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 14, 2006
Everett Washington
well for those who don't believe it....yes it snows in seattle!!!!! been getting alot of it lately....
f6ac8c0a_vbattach11805.jpg

no doubt, 90 was shut down at the summit for a long time, huge accident something like 50 cars and trucks....one rig started it all jackknifing.... it looks like it finally has stopped snowing here....my guess, the kid will get out of school because they always cancel it if the weatherman even mentions snow!

I like to 'prod' all my liberal tree hugging friends and this year has been a banner year for it. My favorite is "I sure would take some of that global warming right now" as yet another snow storm blankets Denver. Really sets em off :)

Yeah the weather has been extra strange this winter.

We had beautiful day in CT today nice warm 38-40F sun shinning I almost had a sudden attack of being sick!

Strange how a few months ago I'd have been frozen at 40 today I was out without a jacket!

yea, we ended up with 9 inches, sun came out today and melted most of it all.....well.....most.....enough to let it ice over again tonight and make driving a pia.....
icon_exclaim.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky