• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

And they say global warming is not true....

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
well for those who don't believe it....yes it snows in seattle!!!!! been getting alot of it lately....
f6ac8c0a_vbattach11805.jpg

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
I'm sure glad I'm not trying to get over Snoqualmie right now.

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
no doubt, 90 was shut down at the summit for a long time, huge accident something like 50 cars and trucks....one rig started it all jackknifing.... it looks like it finally has stopped snowing here....my guess, the kid will get out of school because they always cancel it if the weatherman even mentions snow!

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 2, 2006
I like to 'prod' all my liberal tree hugging friends and this year has been a banner year for it. My favorite is "I sure would take some of that global warming right now" as yet another snow storm blankets Denver. Really sets em off :)

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Yeah the weather has been extra strange this winter.

We had beautiful day in CT today nice warm 38-40F sun shinning I almost had a sudden attack of being sick!

Strange how a few months ago I'd have been frozen at 40 today I was out without a jacket!

smoked

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 14, 2006
yea, we ended up with 9 inches, sun came out today and melted most of it all.....well.....most.....enough to let it ice over again tonight and make driving a pia.....

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks