And on the 15th day, I created Bacon ( Back/Canadian ) with your help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great! Glad you took the leap and tried it! Bet you are too now that you've had some! Congrats on the carousel ride!

Ryan

Congrats on the carousel ride.
That is a great loin bacon.
I take mine to the pasteurization temps, too. Going above 145° just dries it out.
Thanks Fueling for the like and the comment, thanks lovin the ride . I did not want to dry it out on my first time either

David

Reactions: Fueling Around
Looks great! Glad you took the leap and tried it! Bet you are too now that you've had some! Congrats on the carousel ride!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan for the like and the comment, yes I am glad I finally took the leap. And glad it worked and yes tastes great, not too salty and just the right sweetness. Now I will make more and play with some different flavors. And yes happy about the ride

David

Awesome first try some great looking bacon. Just remember to start the next batch before you run out it seems to go quick.

Warren
Thanks Warren for the like and the comment, nervous and fun to make for the first time, and yes I am looking for some reasonable pork loins now as my wife seems to have let her family borrow ( you know what I mean ) a few packs of the bacon already. lol
I want to start a new batch soon. Maybe with some injections

David

Slowly building my nerve to try some bacon. Yours looks great and I could hurt myself with a couple of those sammichs!

Jim

Slowly building my nerve to try some bacon. Yours looks great and I could hurt myself with a couple of those sammichs!

Jim
Thanks Jim for the like and the comment
Yes took me awhile to make some bacon, glad I did with all the info here from the members, past and present.
Looking for some more pork loins now so I can get some started before I run out

David

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky