An dou ille

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
Is there a new spell check or something here? Iv'e been trying to post a new thread in sausage and every time I try to type A N D U I L L E as one word it changes to something else. "Sandhills" mainly. Same Google Nexus tablet I've been using all along. I guess I'll give it a try tomorrow from my computer at the office...

No issues with the SMF Spell Check. It does not have Andouille but the options are Anguilla, Nodule, Anatole, Annulled, Anodize, Antilles and others. The same repeated on multiple trys... Nothing close to Sandhills...JJ

Looks like I was spelling it wrong to begin with (leaving out the "o"). So much for spell check.
I'll try again later and if it doesn't work look for a new sausage called Sandhill....
[emoji]128513[/emoji]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky