An Adirondack smoker in the making!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adk1

Original poster
Dec 31, 2013
Hello from the Southern Adirondacks in upstate NY. I have been wanting a smoker for awhile and I guess I have been a good "boy" since Santa left a new Charbroil gas smoker under the tree! I loves smoked foods, always have but have never smoked anything. Been looking around online and have gotten a few recipes to try but wanted to find a forum. I am 39 years young married and have two children. Hobbies: I make my own maple syrup (around 50 gallons a year) I am an avid hunter and fisherman. I just started fishing Lake Ontario for King Salmon this summer and will fish for brown trout in the spring. I ice fish primarily for walleye.

Last edited:
[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on that new smoker!  This is the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc.  There are plenty of friendly, knowledgeable folks who really enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input here, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky