american slicing machine

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxson

Original poster
Nov 29, 2020
Hello all, first post so I hope I'm in the right place.

I picked up this slicer the other day, everything seems to be there and I have already started the disassembly process to clean and restore. Searching the internet trying to find info but there is not much. Most searches brought me to this site with some old posts. The blade is in decent shape but think I may want to replace it. The sharping stones look shot, I think I can replace those with a universal set. But the blade I can not find one but of info on that. Every other slicer blade but not one that will fit this slicer, LOL

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks, jax
IMG_1438.JPG
IMG_1439.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Not much help with parts info here either, but looks like a heck of a machine! Hopefully someone can help ya out. And welcome from Iowa!

Ryan

Reactions: jaxson
Thanks guys, Tinkered a little more today and got the blade off. the edge is rusty so hoping with some new stones will clean it up. I didn't take measurements but the center hole is about 3/4 and the two other holes are about 5/16. Its an 8" blade. So if this looks like something you seen let me know.
IMG_1446.JPG
IMG_1447.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky