American Royal Championship Rubs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Would you use it over your normal one or is it a ok Commercial one?

Dan, please clarify:  one post, you said that the rib rub "wasn't bad".  The next post, you stated "this rib rub is one of the best".  Can you elaborate, not only on which it is, but why you rate it as you do?  I saw it at Wal-Mart as well, and thought it rather pricey for the smallish amount you get, and would appreciate your input.  Thanks.

Dan, please clarify:  one post, you said that the rib rub "wasn't bad".  The next post, you stated "this rib rub is one of the best".  Can you elaborate, not only on which it is, but why you rate it as you do?  I saw it at Wal-Mart as well, and thought it rather pricey for the smallish amount you get, and would appreciate your input.  Thanks.
Yup It is a good rub, better then what I have tried. Wasn't overpowering like some of the other rubs . I would buy it again.

Dan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky