• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

American Royal Championship Rubs

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Would you use it over your normal one or is it a ok Commercial one?

danbono

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 19, 2012
I've tried a lot of commercial  rubs this rib rub is one of the best.

Dan

gr0uch0

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 30, 2016
Dan, please clarify:  one post, you said that the rib rub "wasn't bad".  The next post, you stated "this rib rub is one of the best".  Can you elaborate, not only on which it is, but why you rate it as you do?  I saw it at Wal-Mart as well, and thought it rather pricey for the smallish amount you get, and would appreciate your input.  Thanks.

danbono

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 19, 2012

Dan, please clarify:  one post, you said that the rib rub "wasn't bad".  The next post, you stated "this rib rub is one of the best".  Can you elaborate, not only on which it is, but why you rate it as you do?  I saw it at Wal-Mart as well, and thought it rather pricey for the smallish amount you get, and would appreciate your input.  Thanks.
Yup It is a good rub, better then what I have tried. Wasn't overpowering like some of the other rubs . I would buy it again.

Dan

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.