Amazing Gift Package From An amazing Forum Member (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is awesome and you are correct the folks on this forum are great people. This is the only forum I would ever consider gift or other exchanges. That breakfast bagel looked simply fantastic.

JC :emoji_cat:

Robert, you and Tracy are such good, thoughtful, and caring people and I know all too well about your generosity. Y'all are more than deserving of others' generosity and SMF is a better place for having you...
Thanks so much Charles but the praise is a bit more than deserved. I just try to give back when somebody has done something for me. I've gained so much from this forum there's no way to give everything back, but I try :emoji_wink:
Both of my grandmothers were exceptional bakers, but that gene did not get passed down to me
My great grandmother was the same way. Sadly she passed shortly after I graduated high school, which was long before I cared one iota about cooking so never learned a thing from her.

Robert

You sure made an incredible sandwich with that bagel
Thanks buddy. That bagel sandwich was off the charts good!!
Now what did you do with the pita?
As noted, I made gyros. Suffice it to say, if Judy was 3 states or less away, I'd make the drive to give her the biggest hug she has ever had :emoji_laughing:
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Also, Judy was pretty exited to see her bread here on the forum, thanks for posting it!
She is very much deserving and believe me, I'm proud to be the recipient of such a package and have the opportunity to post it.

Robert

Thats carb heaven right there! And that breakfast sammich is to die for.

Man this forum is great. Lots of great folks here. Even the enablers are a great group.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky