am just visiting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
just thought i would write everybody here.....

we are finally done moving into the new house... thank god...

the new house came as a surprise, we were looking at a different place and this one came out of the woodworks literally...last minute decision on this one

seeing as there is only the missus and myself, we moved into a one bedroom house, sitting on six lots. a 24x24 finished garage,storage shed nestled between 3 huge maple trees, and a row of about 30 oak trees..

internet access at this moment is limited to when i take the missus out to our local coney lsland... will be back very soon

keep your smoke blue

Jeff:

Good luck with the new place. I'm sure we will see some thin blue smoke rising there soon.

6 Lots............Trees...........sounds like lots of room for my camper
icon_mrgreen.gif

BTW, happy b-day old man
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Congrats Jeff, glad you finally got settled in the new place. Souunds like a great place to a SMF MI chapter meet.
icon_wink.gif

yes there is lots of room for your camper...thanks for the best wishes

i was thinking the exact same thing when i looked at the place... there will be lots of blue smoke going on that weekend if we can arrange it.....hmmmmm maybe next summer...lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky