• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

am just visiting

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
just thought i would write everybody here.....

we are finally done moving into the new house... thank god...

the new house came as a surprise, we were looking at a different place and this one came out of the woodworks literally...last minute decision on this one

seeing as there is only the missus and myself, we moved into a one bedroom house, sitting on six lots. a 24x24 finished garage,storage shed nestled between 3 huge maple trees, and a row of about 30 oak trees..

internet access at this moment is limited to when i take the missus out to our local coney lsland... will be back very soon

keep your smoke blue

ron50

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2007
Jeff:

Good luck with the new place. I'm sure we will see some thin blue smoke rising there soon.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
6 Lots............Trees...........sounds like lots of room for my camper

BTW, happy b-day old man

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 12, 2007
Congrats Jeff, glad you finally got settled in the new place. Souunds like a great place to a SMF MI chapter meet.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
yes there is lots of room for your camper...thanks for the best wishes

i was thinking the exact same thing when i looked at the place... there will be lots of blue smoke going on that weekend if we can arrange it.....hmmmmm maybe next summer...lol

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.