ALLAN'S SMOKED HAM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My point? What are you guys using that holds temp from 200 to 100 for 10 hours, at the end of November? All us Yankees will need one. Or use an oven. I made an Observation, then posed a Question. Was I some how Rude to you?...JJ

One heavy ass 1,000 pound custom stick burner. At the last stage, get it to 210 or so. Shut her down and in 8 hours or so, she is still around 100 degrees.

Was at Walmart today. I found the ham that I always smoke. Will get this type and smoke for the gang this coming Thanksgiving. It will be here before ya know it.
HAM.jpg

One heavy ass 1,000 pound custom stick burner. At the last stage, get it to 210 or so. Shut her down and in 8 hours or so, she is still around 100 degrees.

Thanks You. That makes sense...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky