Air Fryer Deal at Costco

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mosparky

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 11, 2015
St. Louis area, Missouri
The She-Beast has been wanting an air-fryer with rotisserie for sometime. Most I've seen will only hold a 4 lb bird on the rotisserie (like a bird that small is common place these days). I stock birds all the time and around here a 4 lb bird very hard to find, most being 5-6 1/2 lb.
The other day the She-Beast had bloodwork done. Doc says cholesterol is high, I got a warning a couple years ago. Maybe it's time.
I was researching (as Usual) and ran head long into this. https://www.costco.com/emeril-lagasse-power-airfryer-360xl.product.100714687.html
Reading the comments/reveiws. someone said they just finished doing a 6.17 lb bird on the rotisserie. My mind was made up, showed the She-Beast and it was on order 2 mins later.
Just for price comparison, the cheapest I could find before this was $249.
Not trying to be a Costco salesman, but If you wanted one, you buy a membership and the airfryer and still be money ahead. Now I'm off to peruse Bears step-by-steps ( he has a section dedicated to the Emeril 360.

You'll definitely enjoy it! We love ours! And Bear's step by steps are a great place to start.

Ryan

I looked at 1 at Sams and it looked really small to me, I like a 5+ lb bird when I cook them whole on the smoker or oven ect, 1 day I will find a roti setup for my Weber performer I hope, I was more intrigued with the air frying and it only came with 1 wire basket, I have a convection toaster oven that's the same size just no wirebasket so held off. I think the accessory's were better on the tv sold Emeril unit with 2 wire baskets if I remember correctly

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky