advice on what type of digital thermometer to get .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billy48

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
howell n.j
need a little advice on what type of digital therm to purchase. I would like one that reads the meat temp and smoker temp . any help would be great.

Me too, I'd give the new Mavirik ET 732 a go. It's on sale till the end of the month for 49.99. If you don't want to spend that much the ET 73 is still a good option at 39.99

Billy,

I will be getting one of these (below). I already have a "73", and it has given me good service, but now & then it loses contact with the mother ship.

This new "ET-732" should solve a lot of problems.

Check it out:

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/101082/maverick-et-732-s-arrived-today

Bear
Mine is on order with Todd as we speak - I too have the older version and am going to use the older one for multiple item smokes and as a back up for when I forget to turn off the transmitters for a week or two
icon_redface.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky