admission

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Why do I feel like I am in an AA meeting?
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Welcome aboard.. glad to have you on the forum. Jump right in and tell us a little about your "smoking" habit. We also love to see pics of past conquests like ribs, brisket, chicken, etc.

Welcome, Welcome! Ask lots of questions. The friendly folks here at SMF will make answer. Please share any successes and pics.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Hey Norm, glad to have you here. So, how long have you had this smoking problem?

Good job Norm, the first step on the road to recovery is ADMITTING that you have a problem. Now step 2, peruse the site and experiment with some of the recipes and absorb all the wonderful advice and experience these guys have!

Welcome to the forum and smoking meats. You will not find any better place on the web than here. I also am interested in what type of smoker you are using. I suggest the 5 day e-course it free and full of good info to help get you started. So pull up a chair grab a cold one of your choice and enjoy.

Welcome to the meeting! I thinki you'll find that this is just one big bunch of "willing enablers".

Tim

Fellow smokers please gather around and say hi to Norm

Hey NORM!!

Glad to have you here with us at this gathering, please feel free to share with us your problems on smoking, your smoking preferences (like meat types, what kind of wood) and please do let us know what kind of smoker you have

NORM!!

Glad you're here, grab a beverage (or two) - it's going to be a long meeting, with little hope for recovery.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky