Admin Center II

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
When in the Admin Center there are supposed to be two buttons at the top one that says "Huddler" that once clicked should take us back to the site.
The other being "Admin Center" that takes us back to the "Main Admin Panel"

It seems both buttons are taking us back to the "Main Admin Panel" and the only way I could get back to the site was to keep hitting the back button or close the program then go back into it

I had that issue also, Jerry. I thought it was a user issue but when it happened on two different cpmputers, I figured it for a Huddler issue.

Huddler answer:

The admin panel was actually recently given a bit of a cosmetic face lift so some of the links have changed. The main "Huddler Admin" title on the left hand side takes you back to the main admin center page and in the right hand corner, there is a small button which says "view live site" - that will take you back to the home page.

[Apologies we haven't yet updated the LearnHuddler.com imagery after the last release!]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky