adding captions to pictures?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
Northeast pa
probably a stupid question, and please be easy on me I am a computer idiot (or maybe just a regular idiot :emoji_thinking: )but how do you add a caption to each individual picture when creating a post, for the life of me i can't figure this out. thanks in advance Jim

Reactions: kit s
Click at the bottom right corner of your picture then hit enter to advance the spacing between each picture and you should be able to type in words do this at the bottom right corner of each picture. Hope this helps

Warren

Reactions: smokerjim
Jim I will try to help u with this
Bellow this box is
snapattach.jpg
after clicking Attach Files
Another window opens select the file you want from what ever folder it is in
select that file thumbnail or full image will appear
snap2.jpg
Here is were the caption appears every time u want
a caption above the file you selected thumb or full u hit the enter key
snap3.jpg
Pic of this whole thing
snap4.jpg
Hope this helps
Richie

Reactions: smokerjim
Click at the bottom right corner of your picture then hit enter to advance the spacing between each picture and you should be able to type in words do this at the bottom right corner of each picture. Hope this helps

Warren
Jim I will try to help u with this
Bellow this box is
View attachment 423606
after clicking Attach Files
Another window opens select the file you want from what ever folder it is in
select that file thumbnail or full image will appear
View attachment 423607
Here is were the caption appears every time u want
a caption above the file you selected thumb or full u hit the enter key
View attachment 423608
Pic of this whole thing
View attachment 423609
Hope this helps
Richie
thanks guys, ya taught me something new today, pretty sure I got it figured out now! but we'll see I may be back!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky