ABT?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh the possibility of others names to fill in that acronym.
A-amazing, absolutely amazing
B- burn/blister your mouth on hot cheese, repeat as needed LOL
T- tasty little morsels from the gods

Around here, Jalapeño Poppers are Breaded and Deep Fried...ABT's are stuffed Jalapeños Wrapped in Bacon and Smoked...JJ
Generally, around me when we talk about jalapeno poppers, we're talking about bacon wrapped, stuffed peppers, as well. But "poppers" can be anything wrapped in bacon and grilled. Usually will have jalapeno and onion slices wrapped up around whatever the meat is. I've done deer meat, shrimp, pork butt cubes, steak cubes, etc.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Generally, around me when we talk about jalapeno poppers, we're talking about bacon wrapped, stuffed peppers, as well. But "poppers" can be anything wrapped in bacon and grilled. Usually will have jalapeno and onion slices wrapped up around whatever the meat is. I've done deer meat, shrimp, pork butt cubes, steak cubes, etc.
Same here. I little strip of venison tenderloin is my fav. A thin slice of fresh steelhead will not be turned away either! Dang it, now want some ABTS's

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky