? about A-maze-n pellet smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't know about the elevation (I'm at sea level) but the best place to buy it is straight from the designer/developer Todd http://www.amazenproducts.com/  He is a forum sponsor and has the best customer service you will ever find. I saw a post the other day where someone was trying to sell his because he wanted the Tube and Todd contacted him and offered a trade. I don't think Amazon would offer to trade a used item for something different!

Dave, Do you remember way back when when a company had real customer service and were honest? Be ready to get that kind of service again. I never hesitate to recommend him and his products

Agreed, best company I've ever dealt with. Had a shipping issue, he went way above and beyond to fix it. Even gave me his personal cell # in case I had any questions on the pellet smoker. Stand up guy for sure

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky